The expected results of the FITOSCEREZO Task Force, after achieving the goals, are as follows:
- Coming up with methods of pest and disease risk estimation, decision-making support systems, and determining thresholds and intervention timing to manage pests and diseases in cherry tree cultivation in Extremadura and Aragon.
- Determining new systems for the preventive and/or curative management of pests and diseases for the cherry tree cultivation in Extremadura and Aragon.
- Availability and registration of new phytosanitary products for cherry tree cultivation in Spain.
- New systems for the determination of waste from phytosanitary products selected for the cherry crops.
- Demonstrations of the new pest and disease management programme for the cherry tree cultivation in Extremadura and Aragon.
- Economic valuation of the impact of the new programme, and its impact on biodiversity, environment, and waste.
- Report of results and conclusions of the project activities.